So Allen got mad, but not really because it is Allen and he doesn't really get mad. As I was saying though, Allen got mad because I don't have any pictures of myself on the blog. It is useless trying to explain to him that once when I was a child I abused a camera, and ever since then they have hated me, and I have been cursed to take only abominably horrible pictures. I can't tell him that because well, you don't really believe me do you. Yeah, I thought not, but it is true and this is the situation we are stuck with. My husband desperately wants to prove that I really do exist, yet I despise myself on film. I was tempted to repost the pictures of myself when I had just changed my hair to red, but decided that would be cheating. So these are the newly taken pictures with myself and Ethnie.
3 years ago

3 comments:
You had to work hard to get the eeew effect! I highly doubt that your normal pics look anything like eeeew.
Oh my gosh you are so adorable i can't stand it!
I hate seeing pictures of myself, too. My best excuse is, "I'm the one taking all the pictures, so how can I be in them?" :)
Post a Comment