
So, we have been horrible neglectful parents lately and recently Emma got ahold of the camera and went picture crazy. I started looking at the pctures and realized that some of them are fairly interesting, so I put them in a collage for everyone to enjoy, so voila. Here is Emma's artistry at work.
4 comments:
Good job Emma! So there's the most amazing Halloween House in our neighborhood. These people went all out with a graveyard, their windows are borded up, they have things flying from wires across the yard. You'd love it. I'll try to get a picture and post it.
My emma is great, with camera in hand
She roams to and fro across the land
Taking the pictures that none dare take
She is the real deal, no ain't no fake
Yeee Haaa! you go my Emma nemma. Love ya.
Papa
The foot pic. was my fav! Not bad pics, she is a talented girl!!
Hey....I need help on a cute background! Yours are always so fun. Can you pass on some pointers please?! PS- love the halloween tunes.
Post a Comment