So, tonight as we're reading from our Old Testament story book reader, You know the one that look like it was cartooned by the Hannah-Barbara company. Anyway as I am reading from there with my girls we were going over the story of Daniel and the Lions den, and I was asking them why Heavenly Father saved Daniel. Then Ethnie pipes up, "'acause he love him, an' he love me, . . . an' you too Mommy!" It was one of those moments when the motion of the world seems to cease, and no matter how much outside noise there really is you can't hear it, because for that moment there is only truth. Of course, then the moment passed, and we went on to have the normal semi-functional prayer time, and bedtime routine, but for a minute at least I was taught by the toungue of angels. Imagine that angels, in MY home!
3 years ago

2 comments:
So cute!! I love those moments, even if they are only moments!!!:)
That is SO sweet--I love it!
Post a Comment